Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 01, 2005

Time Flies....

Another week has pass..... that's really fast....Seem like time do pass faster when i'm in MMU. Assignments are kind of making me stress up a bit already...sigh... Everything is so new to me... so lost... so confuse... Really scared for my drawing to be rejected by my lecturers. As you all know, science stream student like me can't draw...hahaha...

So this is what i did throughout the week :

1) Did Word Extreme with the Uth....*Had fun with the spontaneous
sketch guys*

2) Learn HTML....Finally!!!! I was like practically asking people from
church to teach me, but nobody seems to really remember HTML.....

3) Attended CF....Another kewl session with the gang....

4) Had lunch with Chee Kah and Wee Liem.....Another one of God's
blessing to me.... *people to eat with ^_^
Got myself a new name ~BluE~.....hehehe

5) Attended CG (Care Group) in Cyberia....... Gila cantik lar Cyberia
Apartment. Looks like a rich man's house...hehe... I sound so kampung....

6) Bought a computer text book from Zeek for RM10......what a great
offer.....*Tq Zeek*

7) Learn the art of drawing a box.....Got my first rejection from my
drawing lecturer... Ouch!!!

I guess that wraps up my week. Bear HugZz......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home