Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 17, 2008

Somewhere, Anywhere

Still looking for a place to do to my internship .. sigh.. where to find somewhere easily accessible from Klang or from Cyber? Send out so many enquiries and resume to various company but no reply. Disappointed..? yea :( Somehow I am stress out.

So far I have one offer from Q-dees. Yea the Montessori, somewhere I would like to do my internship. Only problem is it's in Damansara. It wouldn't be a problem if my driving skill was an A+ but unfortunately this car phobia thingy ain't getting me anywhere. Hoping for other advertising company to reply me such as Akitiara. Really want to get done with this so that I can decide where I will be living next semester.

My roomie is moving out.. sob sob.. Things are going to change, that's for sure.. sigh..
Everything is in the grey
Trusting God
Pray with me, for me
Thank you

With much love,
Jacintha


p/s- Updated briefly for now. That's all a 56k modem could do. Stay tune, hopefully soon

4 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heys.. Hold on tight and keep the faith k. I'm sure God will put you where he wants you to be. Maybe not always where you think you should be, but it'll be where is best for you.

Wherever you land (praying that'll be soon) just give your best k. Hope you'll get your answer soon.

TC.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

sable: Thank you for your prayers :) *hopefully*

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Wow. You're afraid of driving too? Yay! I found a mate. I can't drive properly even if you gave me two more pairs of eyes. I'll be my own cause of death. Haha...

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Emerson Tung said...

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans that are for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11.

I hope that verse is somehow encouraging. Just cast your burdens on Him, for He'll definitely make a way :)

Heh. I know this comment is sudden. Just been lurking around and not commenting. God bless. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home