Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Busy!!!!!

Arrrrgggg.... I have been so busy with assignments and all. Don't even have much time for my ownself....too glued to the computer right now.......Arrrgggg..... Good news is, i'm almost done with my assignments, 2 out of 3 is completed....YEAH!!!
What to do, i don't have a computer back in campus, so i have to rush to complete all my assignments at home, during weekends. There goes my weekends...sigh......

Despite it all, God remains FAiThFul...=)
Last week, i was really, really stress out about my design fundamental drawing. We were ask to draw an interior picture and exterior picture that has a good perspective and shows space. So i chose a corridor in the FCM building which i thought had a good angle. However, my picture didn't quite showed space. Was really 'geram' that it didn't. So, on friday when i went for cell group, i asked my cell group members to pray for me for my work not to be rejected by my lecturer. I was a bit stress up then. Then the next day, David (my sister's boyfriend) saw my drawing and told me some changes had to be made here and there. So i changed it until quite late at night. However, it still looked weird...sigh.... and so i decided to bring it to church to ask some real artistic people for help. In church, my friend told me that the drawing should be changed this way and that way, and he actually wanted to redraw the whole thing for me. But he didn't managed to cause we were so busy with team building that sunday. So i brought home the drawing, not much changes done on it. I was feeling really tense up already cause i was suppose to show my lecturer the drawing the next day. I went back to campus that night, and guess what, my roomate actually said that my drawing needed changes here and there.... there goes my stress level. I broke down silently that night, while my roomates sleep. It was just so stressful. I prayed really hard and cried to God. I told God how hard i've work on this drawing, I've given my best, and if it did got rejected by my lecturer, I would be so crush. I did feel better after that. God is always my COMFORTER. Then next morning, which is the day i was suppose to present my work to my lecturer, i decided to go back to the spot where i drew the picture to do some final touch up. Class started.....the lecturer actually asked us one by one to show him our drawing. I didn't really wanted too show him cause i saw that my drawing was a bit different from my other friends. I thought of just leaving the room, redraw a new picture and then only present it to him. However, that didn't happen, and i'm glad it didn't. I took the courage to present it to my lecturer. I was just so nervous while waiting for my turn, not knowing what to expect to come out from his mouth. When i showed him my drawing, he actually said 'Good Job'... that really, really blew my mind. I am so sure that it was God's Hands in the whole situation. It really amazes me how God works. It is always way beyond my imagination. It's just Great, God is just SO GREAT!!!
I just want to encourage you guys who reads this, that you serve a GREAT GOD who can do GREAT THINGS. Most importantly don't forget that there is GREAT POWER in PRAYER, so PRAY!!!

I hope that you are blessed by this testimony...=)

~THank You Jesus for EVeryThing~

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really glad that you are doing well in college. Kind of nice seeing God just helping us students all throughout the horribly tiring journey of education. To all those reading this blog, Jacintha is a great person! Someone who is not ashamed of her God, someone who faithfully serves Him in many ways. So, if you're thinking of a suitable wife, consider Jacintha, will ya?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger weeliem said...

hey. thanks for visiting my humble blog:) well, i guess i will be frequenting here now and again. Thanks for the encouragement. Well, if ever u need lunch buddies, i'm up for lunch. hehe. well, God bless.

wee liem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home