Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 18, 2005

Stress Level Rising

I've been really stress up with all my assignments lately. One assignments I was suppose to build my own personal web page. After done building it, then I have so much problem linking the pages....arrrrgggg..... But thank God everything work out fine...FINALLY!!!! Thanks to some help from David. Feel kind of bad lor, cause yesterday was actually his birthday and I made him repair my work. That's not the worst part, I made his burner spoil....sigh.... dunno issit my disket fault or issit the burners' fault...haha... That's why I feel kind of bad, of all day it happens on his birthday....sigh.... a birthday present from me...hahaha.....

Yesterday we had 'Word Extreme' for youth service. It wasn't a really good one I would say. The lesson was a bit hard to teach. I couldn't really relate the lesson to the youth. It was quite a serious sharing, all eyes looking at me, and I myself being blur,I don't think I managed to teach a convincing and applicable lesson to them. Partly it was my fault also cause I didn't really put much effort into planning it I would say. I was just so busy with my assignments and homework. Planning the lessons was one of the last thing on my 'to do list'. Feel kind of bad for not giving my best to God...sigh..God definately deserves better...sigh

God has proven His faithfulness and provided for me time after time, again and again. He showers me with new mercies and blessings every day.But still I don't know why I have the tendency to worry and lack faith when problems comes my way. I know that He can do wonders in situation but somehow I still worry. Dunno why. Really feel bad to treat God this way. But I know that feeling alone is not enough, I have to do something about it. Yesterday our church received our sovereign status. Really thank God for that. We sang the song 'Great is Thy Faithfulness' and it really reminded me of how God has been so faithful to me. His Hand has really provided much for me. He has always turn bad situations into something that I can give Him glory for. It's really just amazing what God has done for me. The way He still loves me even when I failed to give Him my best.I really think that God deserves much more from me. He deserves my praise, my adoration, my love, my respect,my best, my all......


Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All i have needed Thy Hand had provided
Great is Thy faithfulness
Lord unto me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home