Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fridays

It's Friday, and I'm still in Cyber. Staying back in Cyber till friday isn't always my favourite choice. I have a tendency to feel alone on Fridays. I have nothing to do cos I do not have any classes, and so when I have nothing much to keep me occupied, I have the tendency to feel nonsense.

Next week will be study break. But it's gonna be a so called study break for me. This is because I have 3 submissions that week and 1 maths quiz. And the following week I'll be having 4 days of back to back exam. This is so fun right? I wonder how will I do...=p.... after all, all i need is to pass this semester because I've already gotten the major that I wanted. Study Break week can be a pretty scary week as many people usually are not their usual self... Extreme Emo-ness, Extreme Manja-ness, Extreme Reactions... Hope that does not happen to me.

Well my alpha trip to Port Dickson was good. It was relaxing and stress-less. Great bonding session. I gain new friends...got close to some friends. I think I got sunburn too...=(
Not going to blog much about my trip now. Probably on my next post, when I have pictures to show. For an appetizer, here's one pic of me :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have you ever seen Jacintha in a sack? Now you have..=p

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction babe, it's "have u ever seen an ADORABLE, CUTENESS MAXIMUM, Jacintha in a sack?..."

hehehe..

argh, i wish i video taped it!!!!!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi: Wah.... say until like that. After people say I'm so full of myself...=P...

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..nvm nvm,
I say for u... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home