Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reminder

Reminders
Why reminders?
Maybe cos I never really put thought into it
Pushing it aside and moving all
All of a sudden reality strikes
No I'm not being ignorant
I hope not
I can't deny the impact that it has done
I can't deny the damage that it has done to the people I love
But I hope it is for the better

I used to admire you
But this happen
Do I still admire you?
I wonder

Am I still able to motivate you?
Am I still able to support you?
I want to
As if nothing had ever happen
But reminders
Has been flickering on my mind
Disappointment? Anger? Unforgiveness? Hurt?
Do I feel?
Maybe... I dunno

Fears...
Yes I'm afraid
I'm skeptical about you

Two years have gone by
Was it all in vain?
What does this year promise?
Is this breakthrough ever going to happen?
Hoping, Praying, Believing
God, let it come to pass

I pray,
God please help me rise above my feelings
My fears, my doubts, my circumstances
Show me
That I still can be the motivation force
That dynamites into people's life
I won't let what had happen to stop me from fighting on
The battle is not over
Give me the strength to forgive and believe once again
Give me the ability to see beauty in the midst of imperfection
Let not the passion and burden die
It's not over
No it's NOT....

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger EstheR said...

dear dunno what u're goin thru... but always here to listen if u need me and never short of a hug
=) *HUGZ*...be strong i know you can pull thru. I see a star in you just waiting to shine ...take care dear tha tha *MUAX*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home