Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 16, 2006

V-Day

2 days ago- Valentine Day
As i'm unattached, I didn't really get into all those lovey-dovey mood. It was just any other day for me. It didn't really bother me that day that I was still unattach, it didn't bother me that I have no flowers or presents or cards or whatever. Least expected someone really dear send me a picture of me gazing into thin air with some encouraging words on it- what a nice Valentine gift..*wink wink*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Work of the lovely Audrey Tong

Ain't it beautiful? (not talking about me)

Anyway, I made some girls happy on Valentine Day. Why? That's becos my youth came out with a fund raising project. We made flowers out of Hersheys chocolate, really really sweet. Definately much worth it compare to real flowers which dies in 3 days time. And so, I became the messenger to deliver flowers...what a way to celebrate Valentine rite? Helping guys to make girls happy...haha..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Red bouquet of Hersheys


Image hosting by Photobucket
My huge bear posing with different colours bouquet of Hersheys


Image hosting by Photobucket
More bouquet of Hersheys


Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the one I like the most.
My precious white bear
with my favourite bouquet colour-blue..~Weeeee

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl~

sorry i din get u anything for v-day..somehow i jus wasn't prepared for it..and not pysched about it as i used to be..thanks for the precious card and flower..

hugs and kisses :)

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur bear bear are so cute.. my roomie got one of ur hersheys.. sorry couldn't get anyone from my side to buy it ... my promotion fails =( .. nevertheless.. it's a beautiful bouquet

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hersheys flower bouquet idea was really awesome. It's really much more unique than just a bouquet of roses. You sure did it there~ ^^

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi:
That's ok. I'm appreciated already by your love and care. Dun have to shower me with gift...=P....It's the thought that counts. I'm glad you like the card with the kitty on it,just something small from me..*bearhugz*

Jazlyn:
Hey gurl, you're Precious! Always remember that. Thank you for being you...=) *bearhugz*

Lance a.k.a Jet Son:
Really nice of you to drop by again. Glad to see you at Morning Glory today...*smiles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home