Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 09, 2005

Home is where the Heart is

Going home in a while time. Another week has gone by, a week filled with diffrent feelings and emotions surpress in me. Well, I finally managed to pick up my Bible and look to God in prayer. Maybe going home for the weekend would help me take my mind off things, to let go of things, to let time heal, maybe... just maybe....

BRIGHTEST

Verse 1:
In the midst of all my troubles
When I have nowhere to go
Jesus, I have You to hold

Verse 2:
When I'm drowning in dis heartache
And I just can't help but cry
Jesus, in You I rely

Chorus:
For You are BIGGER than my mountains
GREATER than my fears
And You are ALWAYS here beside me
Always here to catch my tears
You surround me with Your pressence
Fill me with Your love
In my darkness Lord, You shine
The BRIGHTEST

Bridge:
It's Your love that keeps me going
It's Your love that pulls me thru
And there's nobody else
That can take me away
From You


~ Yi Wen, you gotta sing this song to me again, I can't quite remember how it goes. Anyway am looking forward to hear your next song...*bearhugz*~


-tha-

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger edwinlee221 said...

Artist: Kenny Loggins
Song: Your Heart Will Lead You Home

sunny days and starry nights
lazy afternoons
you count the castles in the clouds
and hum little tunes

but somehow right before your eyes
the sun fades away
everything is different
and everything has change

if you feel lost and on your own
and far from home
you never alone, you know

just think of your friends
the ones who care
they all will be waiting there
with love to share
and your heart will lead you home

funny how a photograph can take you back in time
to places and embraces
that you thought you left behind

they're trying to remind you
that you're not the only one
that no one is an island
when all has said and done

there'll come a day when you're losing your way
and you won't know where you belong
they say that home is where your heart is
so follow your heart know that you can't go wrong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home