Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sorry

~To the 3 person I care dearly about~

How should i start...

Sorry, Sorry, I'm Sorry
Sorry for making you stay on, and at last I didn't needed your help after all
Sorry for making you sleep late again, you did not told me you had homework to do
Sorry for all the inconvenience I brought you, eventhough I know you did it willingly
Sorry for caring less about your health.....

Sorry, Sorry, I'm Sorry...
Sorry for forgetting to call, I deserve to be scolded
Sorry you couldn't get me on my handphone, it's all DIGI's fault
Sorry for making you angry, I know you were
Sorry for making your boyfriend angry, I know he was

Sorry, Sorry, I'm Sorry...
Sorry for making you sit behind, I know you wanted to be at the front
Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, I know you did
Sorry for putting you in a position to see all this, I wish things could have been better
Sorry for being speechless, but you were so understanding

~Sorry for everything and Thank You for everything~

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmM, something happened? misunderstanding or something?

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Emerson...

Nah... No misunderstanding. Just some unwanted things happen, feeling guilty that's all... no worries... ok edi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home