Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 25, 2005

YOU

PMSing is affecting me on the inside today. Horrible feelings and negative thoughts are being thrown at me….sigh…. Thank God I am able to control not blowing it all out at people.

Many of my friends are going through a period of emoness and feeling overly stress and drain right now. I felt really helpless watching them feel this way and not being able to do anything to make things better.
So this goes out to some people I care much about……

My BuddyBear
Although things haven’t been the way it used to be, I want you to know that I still care. I still care when you think I don't. It’s just that I’ve been occupied with so many things. And the truth is, I find it hard to balance it all at once. I’ve often wonder, will you learn to appreciate me better when I’m gone? I guess I know the answer now…..
Sorry that I couldn’t be there when you needed support…
Sorry for not being able to encourage you when you were down…
Sorry for not lending you a shoulder to cry on when you needed one…
Sorry for paying less attention to your needs …
Sorry for being insensitive …
I remembered telling you that I’ll try not to expect anything in return from what has been given. But in a way I failed. But I want to try again; I want to try to be the friend that I used to be to you. I don’t know if I will succeed, but I will try….
And if I fail again, I hope I don’t break you even more…


Heidi dearie
Thank you for being ever thoughtful and supportive. In such a short time, I’ve never imagined to be able to have a great friend like you. It’s been great sharing ups and downs with you. Just remember that I’m here to support you through. Keep smiling and keep trusting Daddy Above. He’s Hand is still in control of everything whether in your education or in your relationship. And He will bring you through. Remember that you are so precious in His eyes, and every drop of your tears are as precious jewel to Him. Love ya girl…=)

Emerson
Hey you, have a lot of catching up to do with you…haha… Hope all is getting better. Don’t be emo ya? Having emotions and feelings are a good thing, but don’t fully rely on them. Don’t let your feelings tells you what you should or should not do. Remember that feeling always changes. So do what you know is right and pleasing in the eyes of God. Take care!!

Jia Wern
Press on!! Fight the battle. You’ll make it through…
Don’t make any decision now ok? Talk to Daddy Above first and see where He leads you. Anyway thank you for everything….=)


John
It’s almost over…. you will make it through….
TQ for being a great lunch and dinner buddy besides being a great friend. Glad to be able to 'lepak' with you these days. We'll 'lepak' more after finals ok...haha... Take care...

Wee Liem
Thanks for the encouragement.... and the many pieces of advice...=)
All de best for your exams... Don't stress ya...*hugz*

Audrey
Stay strong... many people are cheering you on including your Papa in Heaven....TQ for being such a great Buddy to me. TQ too for always taking the initiative to see how i am doing....
You're precious.....=)


Hope everyone's feeling much better already...
Here's from me.... *bearhugz* to all... that includes you even if your name is not mention up there.....=)

3 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gurl, just wanted you to know:

Thank you for everything you've done to help me and support me.
Thank you for giving me a reason to smile.
Thank you for being such an amazing and great friend to me.
Thank you for constantly reminding me of Daddy who watches us from Heaven.
Thank you that you give me a chance to cry tears of joy, knowing that I have a friend who loves me and supports me thru thick and thin.
Thank you that through you I can experience God's blessings.

Sorry if I haven't been there for you when you needed a friend.
Sorry if I haven't shown you how much I appreciate you.
Sorry if you've cried and I wasn't there to wipe your tears.

Just wanted you to know that your labour is not in vain and that I appreciate every single thing you've done. >^-^<

Take care, God bless, Love you..
(ps. Sorry ya, so long-winded..hehe)

*hugs*

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger John Lim said...

Hey gal, haha. You've been a great fren to me as well. Having lunch wif u guys definitely were great. U guys were stress releaser,hahaha. Anyway, yea, hope you enjoy yourself here in MMU, and all da best for your finals as well. Very calm for your very 1st finals :P ~keep up the Good work. Yea, we will lepak more after finals. :D

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi...

*speechless*
So TQ........*muaks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home