Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Changed

Up Up Up…. Down Down Down…….

It’s amazing how things in my life can go high up one moment and the next hitting bottom ground. It’s like a metaphor it goes on and on. Well I was burn out last week, but this week by the grace of God I’m able to fall back into His loving arms… WOOHOO… I did it again….
Burn?? I’m no longer that burn out anymore. Still busy…total madness… But I’m learning… Actually in this period of burn out season, I’m reminded once again about prayer. Business with our life can sometimes remove God from the picture of our life.
With the amount of workload placed on me, assignments, commitment… to me it really seem impossible to manage everything all at once. In times of desperation, I remembered what a good friend of mine once told me. Often time people forget to do the SIMPLEST thing of all, that is to PRAY…. Most of us know that prayer is powerful, prayer can do wonders, we KNOW…. But how many people actually remember to do it? How many people actually BELIEVE that God works through prayers?

I worried, I stressed, I cried, I sort of gave up…. Yet talking to God about it wasn’t what I choose to do. I was too busy worrying, too busy stressing, too busy completing my work, too busy serving Him with my own strength. I didn’t trust fully that God would take care of me, I forgot that God is BIGGER than my problems. Then, after being reminded of doing the simplest thing of all which is to pray, I came to a point where I just took time off and poured out whatever I was feeling in my heart to Him. I laid my burdens down at His feet, there and then. I find myself surrendering the problem into His care and not taking it into my own hands anymore.

From then on.....amount of workload remains, amount of commitment remains, the only thing that changed is me. After surrendering it to Papa dearest, I began to trust God to pull me through. And amazingly, things are working out so much better than what I’ve expected it to be. I’m sure that God’s Hands was and still is in it all the way.

God wants us to include Him in our life, whether in good times or bad times. And when you actually allow Him to be the center of your situation, He will do wonders. And so I am here today, REVIVE once again. Saved by His loving grace… :)

6 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you shared your experience because I feel the same way..thank you for your encouraging blog and encouragement in my life. Everything you said is true..we're too busy that we forget the one who is waiting for us to turn to Him because He wants to show us that no problem can be bigger than Him..everything is under His control..all we have to do is pray and trust Him. thanks dear *hugs* you reminded me of what's most important...

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emerson: YOHOHO!! YEAH, GOD IS BIGGER THAN OUR PROBS!! somehow i don't feel stressed as much anymore.but i'm sure that God'll pull us through.. BIG by Planet Shakers has really simple lyrics.. yet so meaningful.. "There's nothing my GOD cannot do!"

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey heidi....

I'm really really glad that I could be a blessing to you. You have been to me too... so much more than what you think you had...=)
Anyway don't give up ya. We will pull through. And yeah I mean WE... by God's strength WE will..
Really glad that you found your way bak to God's loving arms. I assure you, you will definately find refuge and rest.
Let Him be your PILLAR of Strength.

Love u..

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey Em...

Glad to know that you don't feel that stress up anymore. Let's pull through together ya...
God is FOR US not against us.
And you're so right, He is a BIG BIG God.
*bearhugz*

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jacinta,

I'm so glad that you are ok now. In all things we do, God is with us, He is above all things, Above all our worldly pleasure and things. I will still keep you in my prayers.

PS: May I have your email address?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey Stanley...

Sure you can. It's agape_jacintha@yahoo.com.
Just mail me anytime ya...=)

God blezz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home