Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 25, 2005

Bowling

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What does Jacintha and bowling have in common? NOTHING. But anyway I did went and play bowling for the very first time with my youth group. It was outing week for the youths...yeah! After so long, finally we have an outing...WOOHOO!!! The youths of cause were Extremely happy bout it, some even took the opportunity to go shopping, since now Mega Sale is on...
I'm not a heavy shopper, but oh well, the sale banners on every shop are real temptation to me. Coming back to bowling, we went to Pyramid right after main service. What's amazing is people who are not frequent goers for youth service suddenly appeared for this outing. Six of us me, Daniel, Wei Wen, Yi Wen, Kevin, Christine and Pooi San played in the same game. Guess how much does the bowling ball I use weight? 6.... Impressive? This is what my friend Yi Wen told me, ' You roll the ball with both hands and I'll kick the pins down for you' What does that suppose to mean......
I dunno how many times the ball went into the 'longkang', but still I managed to end the game with 33 points...Way to go Jacintha!!! For a first timer, I think it was ok... right?

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey...i love bowling!!! Now I know who to call when i need kaki for bowling..muahahaha... ;)
My youth outing this sat..gonna bake pizza and have steamboat..yum yum..hehehe...c u in class!!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, i just offered to help... But u did amazing for a 1st timer! Good that u have those very small (and cute) fingers to fit in the smaller holes of those lighter balls. We didn't get to finish the second game (Jacintha wasn't around at that time). I was at my highest score ever at 6/10 tries. All gone to waste, didnt get a chance 2 finish with 200+ score... T_T Dunno why my 1st game i played horrible. Maybe it's becuz Jacintha was there... Too distracted by a leng loi playing bowling. U know, if beauty contests involve bowling, she would dominate that event! Seeing Jacintha swing a ball the size of her head and weighing half her weight just melts anyone's heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home