Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 22, 2005

Support

Just came back from campus today morning. I went for Audio Warfare yesterday. Actually the whole purpose of me being there is to support Lenard’s band that was competing that night. They didn’t won, but it was really a good effort from them. The other good part of me being there is I got to meet Andrew Tan, Yeah the Malaysian Idol finalist Andrew Tan…=) His band ‘Unabashed’ was invited as guest performance and I got to hear him sing live… how cool is that? But I still prefer him singing more mellow songs; rock is so not his thing. There was this other competing band called PG165 from MMU Malacca’s CF. They sang ‘Dare you to move’ by switchfoot and ‘You’re everything to me’ an original Christian song by them. It was totally cool. Normally in a competition like this, who would perform a Christian number. The band took the competition as an opportunity to minister for Christ as well… real cool!!! The best part of all is, they ended up winning third place in the competition….YEAH!!!!

Well, some of my friends didn’t make it pass the audition round of Audio Warfare. However, I'm sure they have given their very best,
and that is more than enough...=)

*
To you guys who didn’t make it pass the audition round, don’t be discourage.....
Stand back up STRONG and continue running.
It’s not the end yet.
Your passion for music is just great,
so don’t allow failure to be an obstacle for you to move on. I believe in you*

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just remembered that our church could be having our very own "Audio Warefare"! Can't wait 'till i hear Jacintha's sweet voice while she sings solo.
Jacintha recieved a poem from me via sms yesterday. She then forced me to post it on this blog!! Poor innocent me.... (Kidding only =P)

Jacintha, you're a friend so true;
So huggable, adorable like Kukumalu.
A beautiful girl to care for me;
To listen when i'm crying like a baby.
A friend so caring, a friend so good;
A friend who's better than the best Thai food.
I'm so grateful for a friend like you;
For making me smile and go, WHOHOO!!!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

TQ Yi Wen for the poem....
I Love Em..... *hugz*
Really have a lot of catching up to do with you. Take care....=)

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, exactly what i had in mind about pg 165.. really salute them for what they've done.. that day nini and ismail were listening planet shakers in my car.. jaa~~ hehe.. me wan pg 165 cd... me wan teh cd...

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, the anonymous guy. thats me.. M..sowwie forgot to put my sign...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home