Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Homesick

I’m home again. Thanks to the bad haze condition, the president of MMU decided to give us 2 days leave. So here I am, back home early. This time I’m really glad to be home. Been a little frustrated these days, just felt pretty alone. I really needed to be in the comfort of home right now. It’s not that I’m so pampered that I get home sick all the time. But it’s just that I feel safe when I’m back home, with my family standing by me. When things are bad and I feel that I have to deal with it all alone, not knowing how to resolve matters myself, that’s when I really feel homesick. Can actually consider as being emo as well lor…
God is just great. He has given me holidays at the right time, just when I needed it most.

Thanks to the haze, now i'm a little sick...sigh....

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger oscar842307 said...

muy lindo:

le invito a visitar:
http://buscandolomaslindoynatural.blogspot.com
es mio y podes aportar tus imagenes
chau
09/01/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home