Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 08, 2005

Back 2 Uni

So I’ve been home for a week, really glad to be in the comfort of home. I went for consultation today on my assignment; as usual it got rejected AGAIN!!! I guess I should be immune to the word ‘Rejection’ by now. I got my PC already…FINALLY!!! I’m so thankful that my parents are willing to come all the way yesterday to set up the computer for me. I don’t know what I would have done without them.

I’m discouraged. Every time when I get pump up and all excited, people just have to kill that excitement. It’s always hard to fight a battle alone, even though I know that I have God on my side. I guess the strongest and toughest person also needs people to support them through. But I wonder why I always seem to fight the battle alone. I wondered if I’ve place God out of the picture and fight with my own strength, I wonder……

Despite all these, I find myself growing, growing into a much stronger person, a person striving hard to pursue my goals, my dream, my hope… It’s amazing how by the grace and strength of God I’m able to pick myself up every time my spiritual life steps on rocky ground. I’m not saying that I don’t need people in my life. The truth is I do, and I really want people who would be pillars of strength to support me through. And in times like these, where I find myself fighting alone, and having the strength to pick myself up despite my circumstances, I find myself growing to trust in the plans of God and His timing and not just choose to give in to circumstances. Behind the discouragement that I feel right now, I still find the strength to persevere believing that something great is going to happen. I’m not going to give in to the feeling and thoughts that tells me to give up.
So I guess I’m just gonna persevere through and see where God brings me, after all God is still my ‘Surprise Giver’. He is just full of surprises and well you just never know what He will do. Just gonna let Him blow my mind away. I’m starting to see sparks of little great things happening already although I never really notice it before.

Thank You Jesus!

4 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on ur new pc!! :D
anyways, just to say 'welcome to the neighhbourhood!!' :)
which actually means, welcome to the life where we can't see what's ahead of us. but to only reach out to touch God and trust where He will lead us. It takes a faith n courage. I'm sure you can do it. :D

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Josh.....
Thank you so much for believing in me. I'm still expecting God to work the impossible. Gonna pull through...=)

*bearhugzz*

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Dun worry, I'll stand by you.. :) that's what Christ would want us all to do..encourage one another..

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi....

Thanks a lot.... I'm glad to have you as my friend...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home