Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 01, 2005

Fight!

Weeee…... I’m on holiday!!! But I’m stuck with assignments….sigh…
Anyhow is always good to be home…=)
We had Masquerade last week for CF. It was really cool, my first masquerade ever. I decided to come as a Gipsy, but I wonder if I did succeeded looking like one. Most of the CF people came as pretty interesting character, naming a few, a soldier, a mobster, a farmer, an FBI agent, a nerd, a Mak Cik, A FOM student, blah blah blah…..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The purpose of this activity is to show that people have the tendency to live a double personality. Bro Colin, a graduated senior from MMU, shared a good and applicable message that night. I learn something that day. I learn that we should not expect people to change, but we should accept people the way they are. People come in different forms, with different character, different appearance, different personality and different needs. I learn that no matter how a person is, whether good or bad, ugly or beautiful, no matter how different they are from me I should still extend my hand to them, treating them with love and respect. This is because they worth something in the eyes of God that He would be willing to lay down His life for them the way He did for me. So who am I to be judgmental towards others?

A sinner unworthy to be saved….That’s me….


~Everyone WORTH something in De Eyes of GOD~



Right now, I feel that my spiritual life is kind of deteriorating. I guess a monotonous Christian walk is bringing me down. When I expect God to work, and nothing happens, that’s disappointing. I know that God’s timing is always perfect, and I’ve been reminded many times to wait upon God’s timing, but right now I find it so hard to wait upon His timing, cause I feel as if everything remains the same after so long of praying, trying and expecting, just tired, feel like giving up. Really, really want to get back that excitement towards the things of God the way I used to have. I’m fighting, fighting hard for my spiritual life, not going to give in to this feeling of tiredness.


God I’m fighting,
Give me the strength to fight,
Your strength,
Your love never fails me,
Even when my heart fails you countless times,
I need You,
To restore this Heart of mind,
To be so close to Yours once again,
Fight with me God…..
Please FIGHT with me….

6 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek!!! I almost fell off my chair when i saw that pic!! So scary.... maybe u meant 2 be scary.
About fake people, i guess even ppl in church are sometimes fake. Some of us hv lost the excitement n feel tired, but still we dont show what we r facing. Gd that God sees the true us, cuz if no1 sees our problems, it will go undealt with. Arent we so fortunate to hv a God whos so good?
Ps: Hey darling, u owe me ur note book!!! Unless u wanna send me all da notes thru email... dats too time consuming, i guess.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Yeah, about the book, remember to get it from me on Sunday k.
Do uphold me in prayer ya...=)
*bearhugzz*

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger EstheR said...

hey gurl... :) u'll be alright...
if u need me i'm here ok *HUGZ*

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Thanks Ester... You're a darling.. =)

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=(
How can u call Ester darling? U hv never called me that...
I guess u choose to marry Ester over me...
T_T

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Can you not be so crappy Yi Wen. You have your other half already,so... stick with it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home