Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Generate Power...Pray

I’ve been feeling so much better these days. Less discourage, really hopeful and looking forward for the great plans that God has in mind. Still waiting for that timing, the right timing, the perfect timing, God’s timing….

What’s new bout me? Well I’m in the EE Committee, which also stands for Easter Event in my CF. It’s gonna be a really good experience for me to learn and grow at the same time. I do wonder in my heart at times whether do I actually have the time to be committed to another event. After a lot of effort and time that has been required out of me in serving in my youth committee back in church and my course assignments, I really wonder if I’ll ever get burn out by so many things. But it’s a challenge, a real challenge to me to serve wherever God places me. Often times, people think that they are doing God a favor. But we failed to realize that in the first place, God doesn’t need us. He is Almighty, why would He need someone so insignificant like us to perform out His plan. But because of His grace, He gives us opportunities to serve Him to repay Him in the minimal form for all that He has done for us. If we really look and see, whatever we do, how much we strive for Him is actually nothing much compared to what He has done for us.

Nothing really special happened on my birthday. My family and I went for a Vietnamese meal the day before my actual birthday. On my birthday, I spend most of the time in church. It was basically just a normal, usual Sunday. Then in the evening, I went back to Cyber to have dinner with Wee Liem, Jia Wern, Desmond, and Joash. The whole reason of the event is to celebrate our (me, Wee Liem, Jia Wern, Desmond) birthdays. Sounds pretty weird right, we’re celebrating birthday for ourselves, but it was kind of cool. Got to spend some quality time with them and hear them talk about their obsession with cars…Hotwheels…

-Anyway thank you guys for celebrating it with me. You guys remembered, I’m so touch… =) *bearhugz*-

And as for Heidi, Emerson and Jason:

Thank you so much for being great friends in my life. Didn't expect to gain such close and good friends in such a short time. Thank you for adding colours into my life. And a Big Thank you for the shirt you guys got me for my birthday with the price tag on it...haha

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emerson said:

hey....dUNNNLAAAA rub it in, jacintha.. *arrows strike his heart*.. i know it was my fault. the 2 of them already blame me..sob sob.. anyways, hope we'll grow together and go a long way together. friends foreverzz... =)

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gurl!! Thanks for being MY friend.. :)
Love ya..muaxx..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home