Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What is my heartbeat?

'MISSION, de Heartbeat of God'

CF was really great today. Everything just flowed well. It made me reflect back on some things that I've always desired to do. Looking back, I'm reminded of the things that brought great satisfaction to me, the best that I've ever experienced as far as I can remember. It has always been a dream that God has impressed on my heart to reach out to those who are in need, whether by a helping hand, emotionally, or spiritually. The satisfaction in doing that is just indescribable, and that is when I actually realized that would be my ministry. However as time passes, all these burden for reaching out to people who are in need seems to fade away, little by little. I'm reminded today once again of what was my dream, and the satisfaction that I've felt. At this point of time, just really want to do what I feel God has been wanting me to do. I wonder if I could get back the passion the way I used to have...the love for people the way I used to have...
I still have Africa in my heart. I just wanted to reach out to children who are suffering with HIV there.... But we'll see if God brings this to pass.....*hopeful*

p/s- Just a note to CF Committees : I think you guys are doing a really good job. Keep it up. Your rewards will come from above...=)

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger weeliem said...

keep on believing! :)
this uni life will be one of the many phases you will encounter in life. just don't lose your focus.
let God keep the dreams for you.

weeliem

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

WeeLiem....

Still looking to Daddy above..
Thanks for your support..=)
*bearhugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home