Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 19, 2005

In the mood for PicTures

Just decided to place some pictures on my blog, Just for the fun of it and for the sake of those who just came to know me....=)



Ever wonder how Jacintha look like as a baby??? Look and tell....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




And Jacintha grew into a kiddo


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't I look cute? But if you're wondering when i took this picture, it's actually a recent one. Got you deceive by my small girl look ya, plus the two pig tails I had on....haha... You must be wondering why in the world would a 18 year old girl dress up as a 12 year old kiddo. Hmmm.... just reliving my childhood. Nolar, that's not true. Well actually we had this 'dress up' thingy for youth service and so I decided to come as a kiddo. People often say I don't look my age. I would probally have to agree that's true lor....sigh..... wonder is that a good thing or bad?


FastForward...........
Then Jacintha bloom into a young lady
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who say I can't look my age??
No I wasn't going for prom, people always get that wrong. I was going for a company dinner organised by the company I was working in during the holidays. I'm all dress nicely to look and feel good and not because I want to catch attention...haha


The people Jacintha grew spiritually with.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Meet my youth committee:-
From the back, left to right: Jolene a.k.a Sexytary,Caroline a.k.a Vice Pres, Someone Insignificant a.k.a Prayer Coordinator,Jasmine a.k.a Ms. President
From the front, left to right: Yi Wen a.k.a Worship Coordinator, Lawrence a.k.a Treasurer


It's been almost two years serving together. We've been through many ups and downs, beautiful and ugly times, encouragement and discouragement, yet we pulled through....YEAH!!!! God remains faithful even when circumstances seems so still and unpredictable.


God I've learn through these two years,
I've learn to believe in people,
I've learn to persevere and not give up,
I've learn to choose to cling on to
You even when peopleand circumstances just drags me down,
I've learn to be faithful in the
things that You have entrusted into my care,
Most of all God, I've learn to trust in
Your PERFECT Timing and PERFECT Plan.
Please help me to stay on, to stay strong,
to pull through till I see Your plans come to pass....


p/s-Dearest committee, each one of us are very different people, each with different sets of strength and weakneses. However, by the grace of God we have pulled through. Don't let that excitement and passion for the things of God die. Let's continue to spread it to the other youths through our life. Love you guys lots.....

My Lovely yet Crazy bunch of Youthz...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Youth camp-2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fharyl dearie


After long of living in the comfort of home,
Jacintha stays on campus....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Intruders in my hostel room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




That's the life of Jacintha so far.....
Welcome to my world!!

9 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emerson : coolss.. piccys piccys.. weeeEee.. hehe.. baby jacintha's so cute.. but *cough cough* i'm cuter of course. haha.. jk jk..

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey M....

Looks like you're one of the faithful ones visting my blog..haha
Anyway you should send me a baby pic of yourself. Then we can do a comparison. But I'm sure I'll win...=P

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl..finally have some time to sit down and comment..kekeke...anyways, it's awesome to see how God has nurtured and raised u up to be the sweet, caring, fun-loving, good-natured... [and the list goes on... ;) ] girl that you are now..hehe..and you look so cute! (awww~) hehe..

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi dearie....
TQ for all the compliment...=)
Just wanted u to know that it is people like you guys who played a role in shaping me into what I am today and in times to come....
Love u loads......

*bearhugz*

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jacinta.

hmm, i've to agree that you are darn cute. But what I saw in your blog is the glowing radiance of God in your life. That is much more better than being cute. To be a servant of God. Gambate ok and may we all be faithful to the Lord

Regards
Stanley ooT iAK eehc!

god bless...

For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35-39)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey Stanley...

It's really nice of you to drop by at my blog. Nice knowing you ya...=)

-Take care-

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jacinta,

No problem. Its nice to read your blog. Pls visit my blog too at http://soucome.blogs.friendster.com/soucome_

Btw, what is your email address?

Regards
Stanley Too

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

hey Stanley....

My e-mail is agape_jacintha@yahoo.com.
Leave me a note whenever you're free. Take care...=)

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

sure.. no problem. i enjoy reading your blogs.. hope you can post more things ya.. i'm truly a supporter of your blog. If possible i wish to know more about your youth fellowship?

Ps:i'm just a newly convert. My 2nd year as a christian and I'm enjoying it! Its a truly wonderful experience being blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home