Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

STRENGTH 4 de Weak

Been desperately wanting to blog but just couldn’t fine the time to…sob sob... Now I know how crazy FCM life can be..sigh.. Mostly everyone I know seems to be bottle up by loads of stress and emoness. What’s happening? I guess it’s the season, it will pass, season do pass and a brand new season will come. Can’t wait for that new season to arrive…

What’s happening with the world? From WTC being terrorist to earth quakes to Tsunami to Hurricane Katrina. What an unsaved place planet Earth had become, a place we call home. SIGNS… SIGNS….SIGNS…. it’s all obvious signs of The Lord’s Coming. It’s so real, but I wonder how many people actually notice them? Every time I hear of scary disasters falling upon various parts of the world, shattering many lives, I can’t help but to question, ‘When will Malaysia be hit? When is our turn?’ It’s like just a matter of time till we actually get strike as well. Like God have said in His Word, all things will come to past before His coming. And that does not spare us…. It’s scary to wonder, ‘How many lives have I won for Christ?’ ‘How much time do I still have to do His work?’ ‘Will I make it through the signs of His coming?’
Scary but True.. He is coming, Christ is coming back again….. We are living in the end times. It would be really a fool not to realize that after all the signs.

My week wasn’t all that good. Busy and stress out with assignments, wasn’t really sure how I was going to pulled myself through all this. But I’ve decided to include God in everything, in my studies, in my stressfulness, in my emoness, in my weakness…. I just felt like I needed God so much, just felt weak…. Purely weak… I needed some divine strength from above. I personally feel that all energy have been generated out of me. Needed God’s strength so badly. At this point of time I just want an intervention from God. I know that He will come through for me. I’m truly thankful for friends. In times like these, God actually send friends to support me through.

Thank you guys. You know who you are…*bearhugz* Especially you Heidi dearie... You don't know what a darling you can be....*muaks*



~My Grace is SUFFICIENT for you, for My Strength is made PERFECT in weakness. For when i'm weak then I'm strong.~
2 Corinthians 12:9,10

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signs... Hmm. Alot of ppl ask the question, "what is happening to the world today?" But few are doing anything more than question the situation.
U know wat, jacintha? I think that the worst thing that cud happen to us is that people will invent a way for us to live forever! Then, there will no resources and space to accommodate all of us. There will be tremendous suffering, and the worst suffering of all wud be, NO ONE GOES TO HEAVEN!!!
Hopefully that woundn't happen. Hopefully we will all die one day.

Have u ever thought of wat the anti-christ will be like? He's supposed to decieve... I dunno how, but i think he will be saying alot of nice stuff bout christianity, but twist small things here and there to make it half-truth. But it will still sound nice.... I pray that we all will not be decieved.

Take care my darling. Luv u. Really, i do... jus not enough, yet
=P

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl! Such a coincidence! I've been thinking about the same things when I sleep at night..I keep wondering, what if I never wake up, what if Christ comes and I have to stand accountable for the things I have done and the things I failed to do..basically a lot of what ifs..really scary thoughts.. :P
Anyway, I know I'm definately not prepared for His coming. And I worry for my friends and family and those I love..need to re-examine my walk with God..and learn to draw near to Him everyday.

I'm glad I could be of help to u. And I'm glad you are always there for me too. God bless gurl! *cuddles* :P

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on blu3zzjacintha.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research indicates that closely 90% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home