Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 05, 2005

In Darkness, I Found Light

I dunno why but I seem to be falling in love with this song... :)
Love the lyrics in it...

ONLY IN THE DARK (Juwita Suwito)

The raindrops fall incessantly
Each time I think the sky's letting up
There seems to be another cloud
Bringing the dark
Coming right at me

So often I can't see the road ahead
The blinding headlights loom
Then go out again
But suddenly I find that I
Don't need to strife
Cause I realize I am rising, I'm flying and...

Only in the dark when I can't seem to see
I learn to hear Your whisper
That's been guiding me
Reach out for the Hand
That's bears the light
So my step is right
Only in the dark

Now each day's a step that's lighted up
And the question asked
Won't make me stop
'Cause I know no matter how I feel
That this is real
And I'm slowly getting to a
Place where it's not...

So let the shadows come
And let me run into Your arm where
I can feel the warmth of Your touch
Unmistakable
Leading me on, loving me on, turning me on
Though now I seems to be that




~In my darkest hour, I found God...
The true Peace Giver and the Strength of my life.
Thank You My Father.......Desperately in need for your embrace......Don't let me go God...~

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the song i wrote a long time ago? (The 1st one that i showed u, i think)

BRIGHTEST
Verse 1:
In the midst of all my troubles
When i have nowhere to go
Jesus, i have you to hold

Verse 2:
When i'm drowning in dis heartache
And i just can't help but cry
Jesus, in you i rely

Chorus:
For u are bigger than my mountains
Greater than my fears
And you are always here beside me
Always here to catch my tears
U surround me with your pressence
Fill me with your love
In my darkness Lord, you shine
The brightest

Bridge:
It's your love that keeps me going
It's your love that pulls me thru
And there's nobody else
That can take me away
From u
__________________________
When u're goin thru hard times, turn ur hard times into songs, ok, dear?

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Hey Yi Wen....

You're not forgotten... I promise..
I do miss those times that we get to yack for hours on the phone, until my ears turns red..haha... Anyway I've been very busy and you know that. Probally you feel neglected and annoyed by the new life that I have over here. But I guess changes do come, and we need to accept them from time to time. You're still really dear to me. Everytime I see you in church, I'm reminded of our friendship..

And dearie... the song that you wrote, you know that I think it's excellent. Somehow God has imparted the gift of music in you. Explore it, Expand it and Share it....
You take care ok... and TQ for everything...=)

*bearhugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home