Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 03, 2005

*BearHugzz*

I’m so blessed today. I went to Trinity Home, which is an orphanage home. It was so nice to actually spend time with the kids there. They were amazing. Although with the little that they had, I sense love in that home. We laughed, we played, we sang, we danced, we took loads of photos and for a moment I just forgot all about my assignments that needs to be done. I gave loads of bearhugs to the kids, just showering them with love the best I could. Today, I finally learn what it means to really give bearhugs. One of the things that I dislike about my petite size is that I can’t give people good hugs. It’s either they will be taller than I am or bigger than I am. With the kids, for the first time ever, I’m actually able to throw my arms around them and give them a full hug, which really felt great. Something that I’ve always wanted to do but failed to cause of my size…sigh…
So today, I’ve learn the true feeling of giving a real *bearhugs*…haha

Felt really happy spending time with the kids. Missing them already :)

So Simple... YET...So Satisfying

6 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Leo Koo said...

wow, there seems to be a lot of spam going around :p Anyways, hope u had a great day, I did! :)

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emerson: wow.. now i know what u mean by spam.. .0.0.. haha, looks like all 3 of us blogged bout the trip to trinity home.. coolness. anyways, here's my address in case u forgot or didn't see in the chatterbox.. http://zeo-x.deviantart.com

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ish..spam..argh...
anyway, guessed we were all blessed that day...though we felt stress and everything..God lifted our burdens..love Him to bits.. :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger RacH said...

hey gurl!! really glad u were blessed... and the rest too... i personally was feeling tired and doubtful about going. but once again God moved and i came back refreshed by the kids and encouraged by you guys!! BEAR HUG* here's one to u!!!
;)

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how come i didn't get a single bear hug when i've known u for 3 years???
I can tell how tired u were just by reading the blog... Perhaps u make tons of grammatical errors when u're tired. Burn --> BURNT!!!
Take it easy. Do one thing at a time; finish one thing at a time. If u keep hopping from one thing to another, u'll never get anything done! Oh, yea, and like what "someone" kept reminding me to do in da past, keep praying!
Once u're done, come back and serve in church. Missed u today since u didnt come. Coincidently, this month's theme for Youth is about serving... Come back, pls... lunch is on me again

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger dK said...

hey good to hear that you have had a good time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home