Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

*rotting*

Holiday... Oh holiday... Let's recap what I've done for the past few days...hmmm... television, sleep, television, eat, television, onlining, television, sunday school planning, television, lepaking, television, mamaking, television, television and again television and more television. The 'idiot box' and I have became bestfriends once again...WOOHOO!!!

At least this holiday I got to spend some time with some of my old school buddies. We went ice-skating...yeah you got that right...'ICE-SKATING'. I wasn't very keen of the whole idea as I can't skate, but my friend persuaded me until i couldn't even say no...He was like "I don't care, I'll come and pick you up at 10.30".... and so I went and it turn out...umm... better than what I expected, I didn't fall...thanks to my friend who was holding on to me.. the only problem....
MY LEGS HURT....sigh... so not use to the skating shoes... Little children were skating so well, I buat malu only being in the ring with them... So, would I go again? Probally... depends who I'll be going with... preferably people who knows how to skate and could catch me when I fall...haha..

As time passes and as I begin to reflect back, I realised that actually I've learn way much more than what I thought I've learn through the mission trip. This trip has really make me into a better person for Christ. Now, I've learn to be more watchful of my surrounding as I've learn that there's a lot to learn from the people around when we just watch. As I begin watching too, I begin to see needs... now it's my turn to do something about the needs that I see.... But how?? I see my friends slipping away from God because God haven't been real to them, prayers haven't been answer, relationships have been breaking down... How can I make them know that God is still in control and that God still loves them? It breaks my heart to see them slip. It's hard to realize it yet not being able to do much about it. I feel that I've to do something....but what.... encourage? Did it. But does words really heals everything. Probably I should spend more time with them, listening to them, loving them. Then why aren't I doing so....
But I'm going to try...I have to....

A friend of mine asked me, "What is the happiest moment in ur life?" And I replied, "It's the day when I get married and have children of my own." What a way to answer... But it's true, I do look forward to that day. Some people must be wondering "What's wrong with you Jacintha, you're 18, go enjoy your varsity life". I guess probably that why some people don't understand why I look for courtship instead of dating. They tell me you need experience to learn. True, but not entirely true to me. I think that you can learn from people's experiences and mistakes, I've been doing that. That's why I've choose to wait. But sometimes I tend to get impatient, like right now...sigh.. love has been flopping in my mind. But I know that God has His own perfect timing, and the right one for me. Gotta keep waiting till He gives me the green light.

My Significant Other...
Somewhere out there...
Only God knows who you are...
And His timing is just Perfect...
But I know it's worth the wait...
And it saves unnecessary hurt...
Unnecessary tears...
Till that day my dear...
When we pursue a whole new level of friendship together...
My Precious....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home