Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pampered

We totally caught Heidi with surprise yesterday... Her boyfriend and I 'conspire' against her... In the afternoon I turn off my handphone as I was charging it, and her boyfriend left me 5 miss calls and 1 voice message. I was so surprised that he call me cause I have not met him before. All I know is he exist and he knows I exist. Anyway he told me he wanted to surprise her cause the next day is a VERY special day to them... yeah it's their anniversary. Oh well....

His mission : To get to MMU Cyberjaya before 12a.m
My mission : To keep Heidi awake

He failed his mission, however i suceeded....haha... He arrived in MMU at about 12.30a.m... but couldn't blame him cause he hasn't been to MMU before. And as for me, I managed to keep Heidi busy till he arrived. When I knew what Heidi's boyfriend was planning to do for her, I thought I was going to grin with envy. However it didn't turn out that way. The look on Heidi's face when she saw him and the dozen of roses made me felt really really happy for them, more like for her. Heidi has been telling me about the communication breakdown that they had been facing, and it's really good to see Heidi being happy and proud of her relationship once again. If I would say, I think that this Surprise went sucessfully, everything just fall into place. Actually I was sot of killing two birds with one stone. I wanted to help her boyfriend surprise her and I also needed to talk to her about some stuff. So I used that an hour plus while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive to have a heart to heart talk with her. And it was great...*as usual*....

*You're great Heidi, I know I can count on you. I felt much better telling you all the stuff that I never told you before. Well now you know, so Sssshhhh.....*

Well I've been having some thought of changing course cause 'I CAN'T DRAW'... sob sob... Been praying about it. I'm so thankful and amazed at how God just send people to guide me, convince me, assure me.... So comforting to know that God is still holding my future in His Hands. It's scary to gazed into the unknown future, but I believe that God has still great plans instore, I should stop worrying about the future and trust God. You are right my fren (you know who you are), there are 2 constant..... God's plan and Time... sometimes we fall out of God's plan, but by God's grace we are able to fall back in.... Yes the two straight lines...=)
* TQ for your time, it has been great knowing you*

It's coming to an end of another year. Time to do some reflection, just what I have been doing. I'm soooooo blessed.... I'm so pampered by God this year.... Everything was well provided by Him... I truly feel it has been God's grace and favor upon my life.


Dear God,
I thank You for Your Everlasting love to me
I thank You for Your Constant favor upon my life
I thank You for Your Grace that looks beyond my ugliness
I thank You for Your Strength to carry on
I thank You for Your Forgiving arms that carries me
I thank You for Your Comfort that counts my tears precious
I thank You for the many Friends You brought my way
I thank You for the time of Quietness with You
I thank You for Teaching and Reminding
I thank You for Pampering me
I thank You, I thank You, I thank You
And most of all......
I LOVE YOU....*bearhugz*
-tha-

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger edwinlee221 said...

What you did was very sweet for a friend

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Edwin: =)

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh..finally can post comment..did u realise tht the internet connection a bit the cacated? hehe..anyway..thanks baby girl..for doin tht for me..love you loads~ *muaxx**hugs* :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home