Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reflection

It's the last day of year 2005. Another year has gone by, so fast, so quickly, just a blink of an eye. So as I usher into year 2006, it's time to do some reflection on what has happen throughout the year.

What happen in year 2005 :-

1) I work for about 4 months in my mum's office
2) Gotten into MMU- the course that took so much out of me
3) Went for youth camp in Port Dickson-God's provision
4) Bless with a whole bunch of new friends in uni
5) Went bowling for the first time
6) Went ice-skating for the first time
7) Went for my first mission trip in Cameron Highland-eye opener
8) Survived through FCM for 2 sems
9) Got my own PC
10) Got my first BIG teddy bear
11) Became an Easter Event committee- sexytary
12) Went for Planet Shakers concert- the original band
13) Saw Guy Sebastian live
14) My mentor came back for a surprise visit...* surprise surprise*
15) Bought my dad a handphone
16) Broke a guy's heart...>_<
17) Celebrated Christmas with people back at home and people in Cyber
18) Nearly burn down someone's house due to my unskillful cooking

Things I've learn in year 2005 :-

1) To include God in every situation- PRAYER
2) To be humble
3) To be willing to put aside all differences, to be willing to give up comfort, to be willing to get my hands dirty and to be willing to love people the way they are all because I love Christ
4) To draw a line between caring too much
5) To keep my standards high even when the level of peer pressure is high

The coming year..... I wonder what lies ahead...... As for now, I have no sense of direction....
'Goodbye year 2005, Hello year 2006'

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear miss sexytary,

hehe..wished i could celebrate new year's with you..i hated my new year's..bleh...

oh well, what the new year holds is a daunting thought..but we r assured that He will hold our hands and lead us, protect us and guide us..

here's to the new year! (hopefully we survive our 3rd sem..hehe)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger weeliem said...

heya!
Happy New Year!
Enjoy your uni life...somehow:P if you think FCM is tough.....try engineering;)

Hang in there yeah. You'll enjoy it after awhile. Make the best of 2006.

ps: help me with the prayer ministry:p

wee liem

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Heidi : I wish I could have celebrated it with u too... Be prayerful in your situation k...
Remember... YOU ARE LOVED....=)
*hugz*

Wee Liem : Hippy New Year to you too... I am enjoying uni life in some ways...hehe.... No problem with helping you with MG...=)
But that DOES NOT mean that you can utilize me to the max...haha...
Take care alright..=)
*hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home