Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Going back in time

CHRISTMAS!!! How can I not blog on my Christmas? Going to do a quick one...Weeeee~~~~

I had a busy, busy, busy Christmas this year... Christmas shopping, Assignments, Caroling Practices, Dance practises.... man.... practically busy, busy, busy every single weekend. I only managed to wrap my presents the day before Christmas...madness...
Really missed all the past Christmas I had, more time for everything... to bake, to make cards and bookmarks, to wrap presents, to go christmas shopping, to spend time in church, to spend time with people... all the things I miss.... =(

I dun want to make this an emo post, so gonna maintain the Christmas spirit. Despite the business, I was quite hype up this year, excited and all... was like one of the noisy ones in church.. as usual...haha... We had a children Christmas party a week before Christmas. The day before the party things were pretty unorganized. But thank God on the actual day, things went smoothly. I was asked to lead worship for the party again this year. I decided to get amateur and new musicians this time, and it turn out great. My musicians were great, especially the guitarist who was playing for the very first time. I had lots of fun worship leading, especially with kids.... singing songs with all kinds of actions....=)
I remember this little girl in particular. After I worship lead, she came up to me and said 'merry christmas' and gave me a kiss on both cheeks. I was caught by surprise, but it felt really good... Kids do surprise you...haha..

On Christmas day, my youth came out with a production. The drama was excellent.. *2 thumbs up* Good effort from all the youth in such a short time. At the end of the drama, we had a dance and I was one of the dances. I finally dance again after so long. Never really like dancing compared to acting. Not graceful enough...=P
Later after Christmas service we went to Yi Wen's haven for a small youth Christmas gathering. It was fun, fun, fun... Got a lil doggy from him... YAY! Another doggy to accompany me in hostel.

Before I forget, this is something a beautiful friend said to me. I was going through some rough time a couple of weeks back. And this friend said the most beautiful thing a friend could say to me. She simply said ' Whatever your decision is, I will support you through'...*wipes tears*....=)

*Thank you my beautiful friend....Heidi*

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...thanks dearie! :)

i'm glad God led us to each other..i dunno how i'd survive uni without your constant care and support..

love ya gurl!

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home