Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Miracle

It's been long since I last updated. Gonna do a quick recap of whatever that had happened for the past few weeks...*wink wink*...

Three weeks ago......

I had a painting assignment called warm and cool colours. My painting skill as far as I know is BAD... I CANNOT paint... more like I hardly explore on my painting skills. Got no confident in it at all...

First painting :


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Try guessing what am I painting... ???
This is actually a sunset painting. But it looks NOTHING like a sunset painting... just a piece of who knows what...haha.. But I took about 4 hours to complete this 'ugly' painting.

I was disturb with the result of my first painting. I knew that if I were to submit this painting, 80% surely to be REJECTED!! I became so desperate and worried. My only answer was prayer, and so I did... I pray and pray... Told God "I dun have the ability to draw, to paint, and I dunno how but I need You to help me. Please give me the ability"
After praying I decided to paint a different picture.....

Second painting :
This is what happens when God holds your hand and paint....=)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cool Painting


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Warm Painting

God blew my mind away once again. Truly I believe it was God holding my hand and paint. Until today, I dunno how did I get the ability to paint.
*Thank You Jesus*


Two weeks ago....

I had a grafiti assignment to do. I was suppose to design my name, but I menciplakkan some other people's grafiti...hehe

*Thank you Jia Wern for the Grafiti... it's Beautiful*


First painting :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

REJECTED

This grafiti got REJECTED because I used white and black colour in it. I didn't know I was not allow to use black and white. Stayed up till really late to get this done, only to get it rejected within seconds...sigh...



Second painting :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Painting this nearly make me go crazy. It almost made me hate the colour blue.


One week ago....

I was suppose to do an in class assignment which was a landscape painting based on an actual landscape. We were given about 3 hours to paint and were suppose to submit it by the end of the class.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Original landscape picture


*Thank you Wee Liem and Audrey for sending me so many landscape pictures willingly although it was so late at night already... I really appreciate it... =)*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My painting


Throughout these pass few weeks, I still see God's Grace and Favor upon my life.

Can't thank Him enough.... Can't repay Him enough....

*Thank you Papa in Heaven for EVERYTHING.

Thank you for making me Your Princess*

3 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger John Lim said...

Heya, drop u a comment. Dun give up on tryin. Jst keep on tryin and wif God's help, u can works wonder. GoD can turn water into a good wine and a kiss from a princess can turn a frog into a prince charming...so God will definitely turn ur hardwork into a masterpiece. Do not feel dejected when u r rejected, coz u will definitely work ur way to get ur best. Dun compare..it will onli make u sad. :D..jst give ur best shot and the best will surely come :D

Huggsss... (Bro Love~John)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger edwinlee221 said...

Yeah, nice. So Jacintha kiss can turn what into what?

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger jacintha said...

John :
Yeah will keep trying bro.
Thanks for your support..*wink wink*

Edwin :
That's for me to know and for you to find our...:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home