Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Safe

Image hosting by Photobucket


HE WILL CARRY YOU
(Scott Wesley Brown)

There is no problem too big
God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall
He cannot move it
There is no storm too dark
God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep
he cannot soothe it

Chorus :
If He carried the weight of the world
Upon His shoulders
I know my brother that He will carry you
If He carried the weight of the world
Upon His shoulders
I know my sisters that He will carry you

Bridge :
He said "Come unto Me
all who are weary
And I will give you rest"



I know my God will carry me through
Safe in His Loving Hands.....

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger EstheR said...

Amen to dat sista *winkz*
*hugz* hope u're doing great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home