Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Swimming Lesson

"Each time I drift away, You will throw me a float and pull me back to safety. But this time round, I drift, and drift, and drift, as if the current were pulling me further, and further from You. I was drowning, yet You allowed it to happen"

*I want you to learn to swim*

I guess sometimes each of us just have to learn to swim. God doesn't throw us a float all the time. Sometimes He leaves us without a float, so that we learn to struggle, stretch, kick, and finally learn how to swim.

I've allowed distractions to creep into my life, and it literally pulled me further and further from God. Somehow, I couldn't find my way home. I just drifted, and drifted away, as if I couldn't come home. I tried, but I failed. My feelings, my thought, my surroudings, my past was bombarding me with all sorts of things. I knew I was drifting, yet I allowed it to happen.

Until now...something happen. I guess it always takes something to happen to bring us back to God. In desperation and in despair when there's no one to turn to, there I find myself running back into the arms of my Father. Even though I'm battling to pulled through, I'm amazed that He use a situation like this to draw me back to Him. I'm glad that at the end of the day, I still remembered that I have a Friend so true who is there for me. No one could understand any better than He does. Even I myself don't understand why. In hurt and disappointment, I proudly say that I'm glad, because I believe that beautiful things is going to come out of this. It's worth the pain and struggle as I begin to learn to swim... :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




p/s- For more pictures of my Alpha trip go to http://heidityj.bravejournal.com
I'm too lazy to upload..haha

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh..dun go swimming without me....

aiyak,forgot that i want to swim oso kenot.. :P

take care girl.. ;)

oh and btw, should warn ppl first before coming to my journal..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home