Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 18, 2007

IF Camp




Finally... the long awaited IF Camp pictures

But... before that...

Some very special people came to pay us a visit before camp.. =)

Ta-dah!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alright, let's not waste time for grandmother stories and jump to the camp pictures...Weeeee~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I guess I'm the smallest camp commander that they ever had for IF Camp

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A BIG thank you to my other co camp commander, Joel Lim. Of cos not forgetting my committee members, both from Cyber and Malacca.
*Thank you for journeying this journey with me. It has been a great experience learning and growing together*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I thank God for good housemates who never cease to help me along the way.
*Gary, thank you so much for helping me with the accounts. Now I know that I'm bad at counting.. =P*
* Heidi, thank you for just being there*
*John, the little or big things that you do matters to me, and I appreciate it*
*Jia Wern, I know we're really going to miss you when you really leave Cyber. Hope our time left will be well spend.. =)*


That's it for camp..

Don't want to say much..


~Signing off

-tha-

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome. :)

*hug hug*

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home