Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Amazed

For the very first time

I did something I never expected I would do

Some of you might know what it is

Some of you might not

It doesn't matter

What matters is

I know God was with me through it all

He amazes me

As I look back

The more I see

He amazes me

I didn't asked for any

But He gave me the best

He amazes me

I'm blessed.. =)



*Thank you people who have been praying and supporting me (you know who you are). Your kind words of encouragement really lifted my spirit. Above all, to God be the Glory..=)*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stepping into new ground



3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am proud of you. *wink wink*

:D

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Gary Lim said...

i missed it! argh! 24th june!!! how could i forget? >.<

p/s: ur post is about dat rite? :P

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger jacintha said...

Di: *big smile*

Gary: Too bad for you..=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home